disciplinary hearing

this forum is mainly for farriers - all are welcome but don't enter if you are easily offended!

Moderator: admin

csc

disciplinary hearing

Postby csc » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:15 am

Jamie Huidobro was charged with misconduct within the meaning of regulation 4.1.j of the regulations of the Hurlingham polo Association in that Niggs ,a pony belonging to him and suffering from injuries to her sesamoid bones and suspensory ,was treated by unqualified persons and not provided with the necessary continuation of medical care by a licenced veterinary surgeon. Jamie Hudobro pleaded guilty to the charge

The board found Jamie Huidobro guilty of misconduct in that he allowed a pony belonging to him to be treated by unqualified persons

Jamie Huidobro was fined £10,000 . the HPAwas awarded costs

Italian stallion

Postby Italian stallion » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:52 pm

csc,

Might you be good enough to write to the HPA and remind them as a member of FRC council that there own polo members are allowing ponies tobe shod by cowboys and ask why they dont do something about the massive problem within HPA lets not hope it's because they wouldn't want to upset LORD AND LADY ???????????????.

Regards,

E.W.

macfee

Postby macfee » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Cowarth Park seems to be the place to look for Gaucho Herridors farriers, i bet there is more than one, its nothing to do with Lord and Lady Muck, it the Cheap scaters the culprit plays off 8 handicap top player trying to beat the system and keep the change, well he has paid the price and the HPA the costs,Every Club needs to be put in the picture and those that fall foul pay and be named and the Culprit deported as contrary to their Visa, Stuart MacKay

csc

Postby csc » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:51 am

i believe there were 5/6 illegal farriers and the same amount of vets practicing in the Windsor area the frcs man Mr Paul baker nothing to do with peter failed to catch anyone i spoke to Mrs heather this week and told her my concern especialy as we have evidence however some seem to be aided and shielded by registered farriers also there is a mobile saddlery selling shoes as as far as i am concerned due to incompetence no one has been caught this year
i was not aware of anyone operating out of coworth park if anyone has any information please tell me in confidence on 07930323263

Return to “farriers discussion board”