Payment by cheque and cash, registration fees.

this forum is mainly for farriers - all are welcome but don't enter if you are easily offended!

Moderator: admin

PNB

Payment by cheque and cash, registration fees.

Postby PNB » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:49 am

Ferrador,

From 23/03/2016 payment of your fees by chequers and COINS of the REALM will not be accepted. The reason given was security and seemingly the added workload.

COMMENT, Offering and having the funds available to pay a debt with coins of the realm?? So how would that stand up in debtors court??

A Further funny little out come one raised raised by a council member was that having a liability insurance in place as working farriers will not be a registration obligation. The reason given was due to the fact the insurance COULD be sold to others other than farriers (presumably Bare FOOT TRIMMERS), and FRC could not get a guarantee from insurance sellers that they would exclude such sales.

PNB.

csc

Re: Payment by cheque and cash, registration fees.

Postby csc » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:17 am

yes that was from Fordys letter the outcome of that was the chairman agreed not to answer on behalf of council other than to acknowledge receipt. and it looks like the disclosure policy will be difficult to implement and as usual another poorly thought out action administered by the heavy handed brigadier in sefton house

ferrador

Postby ferrador » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:39 pm

how will i be able to pay then ? strange set up if you cannot pay legal currency in the country you are in

PNB

Postby PNB » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:08 pm

Ferrador,

That question was asked, seems by direct debt,plastic, or a bank transfer I didn't record a full list but there may be other routes, suggest one to me and I will check it out for you!!

PNB?

ferrador

Postby ferrador » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:36 am

PNB , at the end of the day all they want are your bank details , big brother syndrome ,

Return to “farriers discussion board”