dressage Grand Prix horse for sale

especially for horse owners to ask advice, from farriers or from other owners, all welcome, also please post details of lost or stolen horses here
admin
Site Admin

dressage Grand Prix horse for sale

Postby admin » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:59 pm

Ηι,

I found your email address through the web, and as I understand you are involved with equestrian matters. I am contacting you about my dressage Grand Prix horse, which I am selling due to personal reasons.

My name is Marianna Grammatikakis, I am the owner of the Ippikos Equestrian Center in Crete –one of the biggest horse establishments of Greece. I am member of the Greek national dressage team, and I have competed in several international high level dressage competitions.

This horse is an Andalusian gelding, 12 years old with excellent quality of movement and a very easy going character. This horse has given me numerous awards and victories both in Greece and in international competitions at Grand Prix level. He is very competitive but at the same time he is easy going. This horse is perfect for an S-level or intermedie-level athlete who wants to go up to the GP level.

Please, in case you [or any of your clients] are interested, contact me for photos, performance DVD or Video tape or any further inquiries you may have. I will be pleased to provide any info you might require.

Kind regards,

Marianna Grammatikakis

Ippikos Equestrian Farm

+306932 900855 (mob)

+302810 381074 (fax)

Return to “horseowners discussion board”