TAC elections.

For farriers to raise concerns with elected Farriers Registration Council representative Peter Baker. Anonymous postings will be deleted.
PNB

TAC elections.

Postby PNB » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:13 pm

All,

In my capacity as an elected member of FRC I spoke with DAZ Oldman yesterday, I established the reason for the non submission of an election address. He apologised profusely but does not now feel able to stand for election. The trigger for his withdrawal, I am told was a letter from FTA to the effect he if elected must sign a contract of confidentially, [his description] which he feels would make any efforts to effect changes to the training structure a pointless task.

DAZ has serious issues with FRA, has told them he cannot trust them due to the action they took in a recent letter regarding a health and safety visit which I assisted him with.

DAZ's withdrawal is so sad as he has so many ideas that would simplify the current off the job college training system, in my opinion this is a massive blow to the election process and most definatly the crafts loss.

Anyway, fight on we must!!

PNB.

Return to “farriers - contact your FRC rep”