FRC meeting 12th November 2008.

For farriers to raise concerns with elected Farriers Registration Council representative Peter Baker. Anonymous postings will be deleted.
PNB

FRC meeting 12th November 2008.

Postby PNB » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:30 am

All,

It is a sad fact but I have felt the need to consult my peers and write to the Chairman of FRC and the current Registrar. I will be attempting to find the responsible Ombudsman in order to lodge comment with him!!

Abstract from the letter:-

"As a consequence, I will not be attending FRC on the 12th November 2008, as it is impossible to represent the views of those that elected me to office, without the full meeting documentation".

I anticipate attending the next meeting in February, when the newly elected Craft members take their seats.

I have to say to those that elected me "SORRY", but I feel I have given democracy my best shot. I am presently disenchanted and at a loss to know what else to do, in order to establish normal democratic principle.

PNB.

PS, I antisipate some members of UKHSA will be present on the 12th, in order to report the proceedings!!!

csc

Postby csc » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:55 am

peter our total support for you in this matter is paramount and i am sure that many of us out there feel disgust with the corupt way the chair mr curtis and the frc have treated you
your political views are of no consiquence in this matter so the fact that they have refused to give you minutes and frc documentation is well out of order i have said before and i will say it again legal action must now be taken

john ford

Postby john ford » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:44 pm

Legal or not CSC, If you all feel Peter is correct in his stand on this matter, then to make sure that everyone agrees that this action is wrong. All of the representatives on council should withdraw their participation at this meeting. If they don't, then it will only go to show us all that they agree with the actions taken by the chair of council. We farriers out here need representation from our representatives, papers or no papers in advance of this meeting. Arguments or disagreements should be dealt with, within the four walls of the council involving those people who have a say in the matter, and not outside with those of us who can't. Democracy is only a word used to assure others that the majority vote was taken to agree a point at a meeting of representatives. Not as others may think, that it is a majority of the country that have their say in determining policy. Finally Stuart, I would like to ask you if you will be siding with Peter, and refuse to sign the convidentalality agreement? If so then why are you a representative of farriers on the FRC?

PNB

Postby PNB » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:36 pm

Fordy,

You criticise my actions, when I make a stand on behalf of our craft for the British democratic principle.

You criticise me, when I report on my actions when I go to FRC. The only thing you ever formally hear about the way FRC functions!! are posted here.

You say you think all matters should be keep within house, yet you are the biggest gossip on these boards.

I have signed a contract with FRC, to involve our craft [under Nolan] in everything I as a council member am involved in, yes signed a contract. I would not support the FRC demands that I should sign up to a set of rules that do not recognise the rights of the person, however, and still won't.

So John, just what is it you want of the man you elected into OFFICE on FTAC and FRC.

If it had been entirely up to me, I would suggest you should take sex and travel. Better still, even get elected onto FRC, you are welcome to my seat, as I am beginning to belive just like other members of my farrier family, that trying to get FRC administration by democratic principle, is like banging one's head against a wall.

PNB.
Last edited by PNB on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

csc

Postby csc » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:30 am

peter fordy has a point by saying you should attent as you are our elected rep
however this does not excuse the frc actions to discriminate our elected member which shows the coruption within
but i do blame peter for acepting it and not taking legal action
to answer fordys question whether or not i will sign well you will have to wait and see
i personaly have a lot of contentions with the frc see my election address and if they think peter is a problem well now they will have two becauses belive me john i dont give a f*** who i upset and i wont put up with the crap peter has been given and belive me i am in a fighting mood

john ford

Postby john ford » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:00 pm

I am the biggest gossip on these boards you say Peter. Well that's for you and others to judge, I also have an official badge that describes me as being The Official Gob. The one thing you miss though Peter, is that much of the information I receive within the trade, stays very guarded and private especially with persons like you. I can also say as I wish, due to my position of being independent from any organisation within our trade. If that ever changed my open views would also change as regard to voicing my opinions to the general public. Respect is something you earn by giving respect to others, when you gain that respect then, and only then can you have any hope of others listening to you.

Return to “farriers - contact your FRC rep”