Rules and conditions of FRC. Open Letter.

For farriers to raise concerns with elected Farriers Registration Council representative Peter Baker. Anonymous postings will be deleted.
PNB

Rules and conditions of FRC. Open Letter.

Postby PNB » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:27 pm

RULES AND CONDITIONS OF FRC MEMBERSHIP.

Felicity,

I don’t have an issue with signing up to rules and conditions of FRC, no one has asked me before, but I feel Rules and Conditions are essential!!

My issue has always been APPENDIX 5, if you check I agreed and signed up when I was on council as the appointee of NAFB&AE.

I ask is appendix 5 necessary?? All of your advice says it needs redrafting. I suggest it is an instrument introduced that does not accord with the RIGHTS OF THE PERSON. Its purpose to restrict communication by the members of FRC with the farriery craft, under the threat of a member of FRC being unable to be defended any sanction. Something which I find it oppressive and unacceptable, and something I cannot accord to.

P N Baker.

csc

Postby csc » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:54 pm

peter i have read through appendix 5 and do not see what the problem is except that it can be used or abused to suit is that the point you are making

PNB

Postby PNB » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Stuart,

Is that the Old Version on the FRC website, or the one being rewritten for the next FRC -AGM?? So how can we agree if the version you and I will be signing up to isn't written yet!!

Yes, abused that's exactly it, and it has been and I feel I was victimised.

Knights hopefully will advise me/us if I am seeing SPOOKS!!.

If Mathew feels there isn't a problem I will sign, if he says there is any significent threat to our rights as persons, WILD HORSES WON'T etc.

PNB

john ford

Postby john ford » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Peter, I hope that you will for once in your life, agree that those of us who tried to give you some guidance in keeping your mouth shut and use the confidential agreement in the manner that it was set out to do, was very good advise. Stabbing your greatest Ali in the back, has not only made it completely sure that every door within the FRC, WCF, NAFB&AE, will be tightly closed to your ears, over confidential matters. You have damaged yet again any credibility that the UKHSA ever had. I, James & Jenny Todd walked out from UKHSU in it's early days because of you and your attitude. And it looks now as if any hard work achieved in the UKHSA being accepted as a alternative voice of the farrier, has gone down the drain for ever because of your lack of understanding in knowing when to speak, and when to keep your own council, with a tight lip. How on earth you can represent all farriers on the FRC, when no one is ever going to trust you, or have any respect for you, goodness knows. Do us all a favour and resign from the FRC and UKHSA now.

Return to “farriers - contact your FRC rep”