Stolen horse. . . . please help

especially for horse owners to ask advice, from farriers or from other owners, all welcome, also please post details of lost or stolen horses here
admin
Site Admin

Stolen horse. . . . please help

Postby admin » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:45 pm

Hi there,

Please find enclosed details of my stolen horse, Molly.

She was taken out of her field in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire on the night of Thurs June 1st.

I am desperately trying to find her my beloved mare. If you should come across her at any time please let me know! She could be at a stable yard you visit, be in need of treatment or somebody may be passporting her (I have her original passport.)

She has a very distinctive face. She has one wall eye on her left hand (nearside) and mottled patches on the lower part of her stomach. She has 2 black ears and a white mane and forelock which in itself is quite unusual.

THERE IS A REWARD OF £500 if your information leads me to finding her!

I am prepared to come to a fair arrangement with anybody who has innocently bought her.

Thank you so much, I am absolutely heartbroken at the loss of my much loved mare. Please help in any way you can.

I never thought it would happen to me. The more this is publicised, the stronger we are to fight it!

Thank you and kind regards,

Vicki

If you have information please email admin@ukhsu.com

PNB

Postby PNB » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:40 am

Martin,

Molly has stolen posters in nearly every livery yard I visit, we put them out earlier in the month. Lambourn has three one on each notice board.

PNB.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:18 pm

I would guess that she has been acquired by the less reputable elements of the travelling community.

Return to “horseowners discussion board”